Monday, May 07, 2012

Personal notes - Chrome plugin

I always like to bookmark or save the pages in history of browser while reading some interesting articles on the internet. Now I am facing a problem where I have lots of bookmarks and I do not know what they contain. I am using google docs for quite a while and would like to save some interesting paragraphs etc in each of those articles into one document which I can refer to my convenience. 

This sprouted an idea to me to develop one plugin for chrome or firefox so that whatever we read, we should append that in particular document on google docs. Just select the text on the browser and right click that to get a menu option to update your document on google docs.

I would definitely like to work on this utility in coming days. Please share your ideas as well if we can enhance this further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home